Miele Canada was established in 1989 and is widely accepted as Canada’s premium supplier of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment and respected for its quality and customer care.
The growth of Miele in Canada has led to the establishment of Miele Centers in Vancouver, Calgary, Vaughan, and Montreal where customers can use and experience Miele in a realistic lifestyle environment. They are invited to product launches and special events and encouraged to join cooking classes to really get to know the capabilities and features of the products they are considering.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Sales Consultant to work in our state of the art, highly interactive location in downtown Vancouver.
As a Sales Consultant, you will sell care products, vacuums, or appliances to ensure the highest level of customer service. Specifically, you will:
- Prepare and follow up on customer quotes and orders
- Educate existing Miele customers on how to use their appliances better at home and run sessions in the experience centre
- Ensure that the experience centre is always clean and ready for business
- Attend trade shows and events as required
- Ensure that event planning and merchandising for the experience centre is according to Miele standards and that the execution of all events are above customer expectations
Besides a positive attitude, what makes you a great candidate?
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a retail sales environment
- The ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese is essential to service our multicultural clients
- Outstanding organizational, presentation, computer, and communication skills
- Interest in cooking to help bring our products to life for our customers
- You thrive on adapting to constant change
- Experience in long cycle sales would be considered an asset
- Experience selling a high-end brand is a definite asset
- A desire to learn and seek out product knowledge to become an expert in the brand
Why work for Miele Canada?
- Excellent base salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as long and short term disability benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Plan
- Life insurance program
- Discounts on select products
- Health club membership and home/auto insurance discounts
- Continuing education and training reimbursement
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
The Miele motto of ‘forever better’ is stringently applied to everything Miele approaches; not only to the Miele product itself, but also to the standard of customer service and the personal conviction of Miele employees across Canada.
There has never been a better time to join our team. Apply online now!