Kaizen Automotive Group is a diverse automotive leader representing 7 automotive brands (GM, Cadillac, Buick, Ford, Isuzu, Nissan, and Hyundai) along with an automotive fleet management company in the Alberta market. Privately owned and operated since 1989, several projects around Calgary and the Province are under way as we continue to expand our footprint to increase customer engagement and connectivity. With more than 1200 employees, we are always looking to expand and grow our business. Kaizen Automotive Group prides itself on being one of the 50 Best Managed companies in Canada for the 7th year. Our focus on exceeding customers’ expectations through sales, service, and after care guarantees a customer for life.
The Wash Bay Attendant is responsible for ensuring the utmost care is taken for a customer’s vehicle. The role requires a keen eye for detail and taking pride in the work that is accomplished. The role requires being extremely careful and making sure every safety precaution is taken.
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles (including but limited to carpet shampoo, application of protection packages such as fabric and leather protection etc.)
- Fueling and checking fluid levels
- Moving vehicles for lot organization
- Maintaining a clean and safe wash bay
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- Car power polish an asset
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience an asset
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.