MAKE AN IMPACT!
JOIN OUR GROWING SALES TEAM!! WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING IN THE Mississauga/ Toronto AREA.
We have a growing sales force nationwide that has generated over $40 million (CAD) in present and future revenue for our clients. We have done this by developing strong sales leaders and training programs for our team members. We have over 150 sales professionals in our network across Canada.
Our organization has developed a highly successful training program that will provide an entry level sales professional with the resources and coaching necessary to advance in their career. We focus on areas of decision-making, time management, problem solving, teamwork, motivational speaking, negotiating, and delegating.
- Quality products, management support, and comprehensive training
- Ongoing development opportunities including webinars, district workshops and a leadership development program
- Ability to earn a great living and enjoy work-life balance
- Career development and advancement
About the Role:
- Develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- Engage in commercial conversations and negotiations
- Build and foster strong business partnerships with businesses
- Work with and support leaders to drive marketing strategies in key accounts
Required Skill Set:
- Strong prospecting skills/business development
- Proficiency with personal computers, Internet, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
A Successful Sales Representative:
- Is a high-energy self-starter
- Is motivated to establish and build geographic territories with immense sales potential
- Possesses a Business Degree or minimum 1 year experience in sales/marketing
- Has the ability to meet and exceed performance targets and possesses exceptional time and territory management
- Demonstrates customer focus with comprehensive communication skills and the ability to express yourself verbally
- Is resilient and takes initiative, with a ‘can do attitude’
- Proven experience in developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a local territory.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative products and provide technical support
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If you are a driven sales representative and are looking for a partnership with a forward-moving company with a rich history of success, apply now.