We are currently looking for Shift Managers!
Are you looking for a job that fits “just right” with your lifestyle? Do you value flexibility? Want to work in a positive environment, where you will become part of the ‘family’? Want to get paid for work that is fun and exciting?
Our McDonald’s at 8191 Alderbridge Way is currently looking for Full Time & Part Time Shift Managers for various shifts.
- Supervises, co-ordinates and schedules the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Helps maintain stock, safety & personnel records
- Trains staff and ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labour laws, and security and safety procedures.
Benefits of joining our team!
- Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
- Competitive starting wages based on experience
- Medical & Dental Benefits (for full time employees)
- 50% off food at every participating McDonald’s in Canada
- Free uniforms
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Employee Outings & Activities
We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
If you have shift management experience and would love to be part of a great Management Team, apply today! Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at: 8191 Alderbridge Way as interviews are happening today and paid training is available now!
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, women and people with disabilities.