We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family!
TIM HORTONS COUNTER ATTENDANT
As a Team Member, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for taking customer orders, food preparation and overall store cleanliness and upkeep as you keep quality and guest satisfaction as your driving priority.
Why work us?
- Starting wage of age $11.65 per hour or more depending on your experience
- No experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Rewards program where you earn points for goals achieved
- Grow with us! - advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits (after one year) and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
What You Will Bring:
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Full availability to work varying shifts including days, evenings and weekends is preferred
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our supportive, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team.
Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.