TIM HORTONS BAKER
As a Baker, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for following recipes to create baked goods in a fast paced environment while ensuring that guest satisfaction is your driving priority.
Why work us?
- Starting wage of $12.15 per hour or more depending on your experience and shift. Shift premiums paid for graveyards
- No experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Rewards program where you earn points for goals achieved
- Grow with us! - advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits (after 6 months) and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
What You Will Bring:
- The ability to work independently while following recipes
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Availability to work varying shifts including days, evenings, graveyards, and at least one day on the weekend is preferred (baker shifts start daily at 3 AM, 10AM, and 12PM)
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our supportive, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team.
Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.