It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, the Post Office Clerk leads the Post Office team in providing exceptional customer service as well as operational and financial controls in the postal outlet providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints regarding postal services
- Maintain and organize postal service area and present proper public according to policy-clean appearance, approved uniform etc.
- Be able to perform multiple functions simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Ensure loss prevention systems and procedures are abided according to company guidelines
- Maintain proper security of cash and mail
- Maintain and control the cash register in the department in compliance with policies and procedures
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.