Program: Residence Saint-Louis
Position Type: Temporary, Part-Time and Casual
Salary Scale: $32.05 to $46.11 /hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
Start Date: 2017/10/02 10:30
Closing Date: 2018/03/31 23:59
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Registered Nurse acts as a member of the team in nursing. He/she is responsible for the quality of care provided by members, as per policies, procedures and standards of the Residence Saint-Louis.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Certification of competency from the College of Nurses of Ontario (BScN an asset)
- Valid cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Basic Life Support (BLS) Level C certificate
- Fluent in French and in English (oral expression, oral comprehension and reading comprehension)
- Geriatric experience
- Ability to work with Convalescent Care
- Training in peritoneal dialysis
- Knowledge of RAI / MDS evaluation tool, PointClickCare and e-Mars
- Strong abilities for communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills and decision making
- Motivation towards personal and professional growth
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team, to work under pressure and to adapt to change
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.