What is the opportunity?
RBC Rewards has grown to be one of the largest and most successful Rewards and Loyalty programs in Canada. As the Manager, Retail Loyalty and Rewards you will continue the growth momentum that has been achieved, continue to secure our leadership position, as well as innovate and drive optimal client experience across the entire program, including the merchandise portfolio.
What will you do?
- Optimize catalogue of redemption options to focus on key brands, and products that resonate with RBC Rewards customers.
- Work closely with the marketing (physical and digital) centers of excellence, in order to drive merchandise redemption. Deliver strategic learnings to team and shape the marketing activities to deliver against financial goals.
- Deeply understand both loyalty and e-commerce trends and help shape the digital and capabilities roadmap whenever there is an opportunity to enhance the RBC Rewards experience.
- Day to Day partnership management of Direct to Retail merchants and Moneris catalogue vendors.
- Deliver a differentiated retail experience through the curation and selection of partners and products that will drive redemption and favorable cost economics across merchandise (i.e. Bridge2Solutions, and Moneris Catalogue).
- Develop and maintain a detailed merchandise dashboard, that captures all relevant KPIs, on a monthly basis.
- Present ideas for senior level buy-in on marketing and promotional strategies
- Identify performance and operational gaps and work with cross-functional team to resolve
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to embrace change and work with ambiguity
- Strong negotiation & facilitation skills and ability to work effectively with a cross-section of individuals across third parties, RBC functions & the enterprise
- Experience in product management and/or Rewards/Loyalty
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Undergraduate degree
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 88 Queens Quay W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-10-25
Req ID: 148240
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]