Since we first opened the doors in 1963, our family has proudly offered a huge selection of quality products, a firm commitment to customer service and unparalleled value. Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow, both personally and professionally and be a part of the Highland Farm’s family.
- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Trims and cleans vegetables and fruits for store level.
- Obtains produce from cooler and sets-up boxes for produce clerks to bring forward to store level.
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensures the company standards of quality by inspecting and rotating produce.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Complies with store policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Exposed to limited cold temperatures from freezer/cooler area.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.