Since we first opened the doors in 1963, our family has proudly offered a huge selection of quality products, a firm commitment to customer service and unparalleled value. Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow, both personally and professionally and be a part of the Highland Farm’s family.
- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Set up and maintain produce display tables by keeping them full, trimmed, tidy and rejecting spoiled merchandise.
- Load carts with produce in coolers, delivers them to tables and unload produce for display.
- Ensure the company standards of quality by inspecting and rotating produce.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in produce considered an asset.
- Experience working in a grocery store.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.