Golf Town is a place where golf devotees put their love of the game to use, building and sharing their knowledge of the latest industry trends. As leaders, innovators and lovers of the game, we work together in a highly professional environment, spreading passion for the game through our Green Jacket Experience, and giving our customers the best advice, equipment, apparel, club repair, services, and accessories. And we're teeing up with great Associates to do the same.
Join a company that not only thrives on bringing the excitement of golf to a growing audience of fellow enthusiasts, but also recognizes the value of attracting and retaining a great team.
Our grass is greener.......
It’s no secret that our people love golf. What you may not know is that Golf Town is a place where golf enthusiasts can put their love of the game to use, building and sharing their knowledge of the latest industry trends. We work together in a highly professional environment, spreading passion for the game through our Green Jacket Experience, giving our customers the best advice, equipment, apparel, club repair, services, and accessories. Our retail stores are a golfer’s paradise.
As Golf Town’s Department Sales Manager - Softlines, you will be responsible for overseeing customer service, sales, merchandise processing and operational functions for fashion and footwear department within a store. Requires strong leadership skills to train, supervise and lead associates. Focus on driving sales through training, customer service and merchandise presentation. You bring a strong knowledge base of merchandising, fashion and footwear. You will have a passion for the game of golf. You have a proven track record in retail, as well as thrive in developing exceptional customer sales and service experience.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES:
• 1-3 years’ experience in a retail environment or equivalent relevant experience.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent
• A passion for retail with a strong understanding of the game of golf.
• Strong communication and leadership skills and sound judgment.
• Detail oriented and strong attention to customer service.
• Ability to execute company standards successfully.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills-ability to adapt to meet a wide range of customer needs, able to build rapport quickly
• Creative, innovative
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Store locations: Kelowna