Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Professional to join our Technical Assistance Centre in Anjou, QC. We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and extensive paid training. Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in its award-winning recognition for customer service. The Bilingual Customer Service Professional interacts with both internal and external customers to maintain this reputation of delivering a high level of customer service and support. As a Bilingual Customer Service Professional, you will serve as the single point of ownership for dealership computer software issues and be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
TRAINING: Classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
- College diploma or University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French with conversational English
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Customer Service a plus
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Available to work rotating shifts
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.