ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.ca
The incumbent will perform payroll administrative tasks related to employee remuneration. Responsibilities will vary according to the department's activity and organization. He/she will gather, verify and process information related to remuneration in order to determine employee salary and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify and analyze attendance records, personal/sick days, vacation days and additional hours for every pay period.
- Create employee files and employment termination notices in the computer system.
- Confirm modifications to employee files (changes in salary, premiums, retroactive pay, insurance).
- Help process payroll for several provinces.
- File and maintain archives of various payroll files.
- Perform other general job-related duties as requested by the immediate manager.
College diploma in accounting or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a payroll department.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll system preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and Word.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups).
- Knowledge of CCQ standards.
- Member of the Canadian Payroll Association (asset).
- Strong analytical skills, able to review information and capture errors.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, accurate and thrive in a deadline oriented environment.
- Respects confidentiality.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Team oriented with a flexible attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage stress and change.
- Bilingualism (French/English) preferred.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.