About Iron Mountain
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions - records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction - Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies' shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Supervise day-to-day transportation operations and courier workforce. Manage all aspects of transportation discipline to include safety and security compliances, route structures and development, personnel scheduling, work load assignments, cost control and metric driven performance.
- Human Resources/Workforce Leadership - Provide daily oversight of transportation operations to ensure high levels of service, production and quality metrics are achieved. Plan staffing levels to ensure adequate coverage. Execute daily reporting mechanisms that provide critical data points to business trends and overall operational performance. Responsible for training, recruiting, counseling, coaching, disciplinary action and writing reviews. Process and approve payroll, time off requests and exceptions. Communicate effectively with front line regarding change procedures, initiatives and program roll outs. Responsible for a thorough courier check in / check out process.
- Operational Excellence, Standards & Compliance - Tracks progress of routes daily (InControl, 20/20, email communicators). Administers the Checkride Program. Ensures routing technology is used and routes are executed as designed. Manages scanning platform to include proper usage, route id configurations, exception code usage and proper care of equipment. Accountable for variances to plan for all route performance.
- Transportation Administration / Maintenance - Manage DVIR / BDIR process. Work closely with outsourced vendors to maintain fleet in prescribed manner. Establish and manage proper workflow to ensure daily, weekly and monthly DOT / IFTA reporting and requirements are met. Develops Coordinator and Courier workgroups in the area of policy and procedure as it relates to Transportation Administration and Maintenance.
- Safety and Security Administration: Ensure safety & security procedures are adhered to.
- Supervisor is the first line management position responsible for the direct leadership of our courier and coordinator groups. The Transportation Supervisor provides front line level leadership over all Transportation Operations processes and ensures day-to-day operations are executed with excellence.
- The Transportation Supervisor typically solves problems as it relates to the day-to-day operational workflow. Transportation supervisor must be knowledgeable of the local area, the local customer base and the local operation in order to make quick, efficient decisions that impact TCS.
- Total travel 10%; local travel 10%.
- Education/Education; High school required, 4 year college degree preferred, 2 - 4 years.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame