About Iron Mountain
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions - records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction - Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies' shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
MUST HAVE A DZ LICENSE
Our Drivers are the public faces of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Couriers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations, loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms using wireless scanning technology, preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Push, Pull bins from 25-350 lbs., with an average weight of 170 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid DZ driver's license, have a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skill
- At least one year of route transportation experience preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures