Are you looking for a sales career with a progressive, innovative, fast paced, growing company? Are you a motivated self-starter with a passion for sales? Are you highly motivated to build a client base and have an opportunity to be a member of a highly successful team in fast-paced selling environment? Do you love to sell and inspire customers? If so, we want to meet you. Wurth Canada's Cargo sales team is looking for a dynamic, energetic, self- motivated outside sales professional in the Winnipeg and surrounding area. This is a 1 year contract with high possibility of extension.
Wurth Canada is a division of the Wurth Group, the largest fastener company in the world with companies in 80 countries and employing over 73,000 people worldwide, with over 430 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Wurth Canada - To be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our Vision - Becoming the number 1 in the eyes of our customers as the best and most qualified sales team. We love selling. We inspire our customers.
You will make direct sales calls on trucking and heavy equipment repair facilities, promoting high quality shop supplies, fasteners and related products to existing clients, while aggressively pursuing new customers.
The ideal candidate will;
- Excel at finding and closing new opportunities, growing existing accounts and creating loyal relationship with customers through outstanding service.
- Have strong listening and interpersonal skills, motivated and driven to succeed
- Have good understanding of the sales process
- Be Ambitious and Enthusiastic
- Have the ability to work independently while remaining part of a sales team
- Have a High school diploma, a valid driver's license and a minimum of 1 year sales experience
- An above average compensation package including salary, commissions, bonus, company car, cell phone, tablet, and expenses
- All selling tools and support
- Training and orientation
- Top quality products and services
- Long-term career prospects, with future advancement opportunities
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.