Job Category: Fuel Services
Location: Port Hope, ON
Work Contract: Reg Full-Time (K1)
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Apply now and we will walk you through the online application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this employment opportunity tell a friend.
At Cameco, we are committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates to voluntarily disclose during the application process if they are a member of a designated group (i.e. women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities). In addition, Cameco is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and working environment. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise the representative of any accommodation measures that would be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be address confidentially.
Reporting to the manager, engineering and maintenance, the successful candidate will provide key support to Port Hope and Cobourg plants to maximize asset performance by effectively applying advanced maintenance methodologies, employing computerized asset management tools, and providing leadership to maintenance planners and other resources assigned Asset Management functions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to our business.
Position and Responsibilities
- Provide overall oversight of planning and scheduling of all Preventive, Predictive and Corrective maintenance activities in Port Hope and Cobourg plants in order to ensure the most efficient and effective utilization of CMMS, maintenance resources and equipment.
- Provide overall oversight to ensure asset related data integrity in CMMS and expansion of available technical information utilizing the full potential of SAP functionality and integration.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the planners on the best practices and most efficient tools to perform their daily planning and scheduling activities. Ensure consistency and accuracy. Provide assistance in addressing significant issues.
Education and Qualifications
- College diploma, preferably engineering technology in mechanical, electrical or related fields.
- Five or more years of related experience.
- The ideal candidate requires excellent knowledge and experience with all aspects of maintenance planning and reliability, and broad awareness of the Industry best practices and techniques in this field.
- In-depth user level technical knowledge of SAP PM and related modules, as well as above the average knowledge of general business software packages (all MS Office applications) is required.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Supervisory or similar leadership experience is highly desirable.
Candidates who do not fully meet all qualifications may be considered on an individual basis. Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
This position is primarily located in our Port Hope facility with travel to our Cobourg facility as required.
Req ID #: 28685
Competition # CFM 17 - 26
Posted: November 17, 2017 Posting end date: December 17, 2017