To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a proven, energetic, self-motivated, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Inside Sales Specialist, Commercial Solutions
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016 !
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance - it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America's largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada's largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
As the Inside Sales Specialist for the Commercial Solutions Division, you are accountable for selling to new and existing Reliance commercial customers and promoting the benefit of the full portfolio of Reliance commercial solutions. You are proactively identifying new customer, negotiating commercial agreements with new customers, renegotiating commercial agreements with existing customers, up/cross selling to existing customers. You are a hunter who has a strong grasp of solution selling and be able to effectively understand the client's business needs and their decision making process and close the deal. This position requires a highly organized individual with exceptional communication skills, above average computer knowledge and strong interpersonal talents who can facilitate sales growth in their region.
- Hungry, Self-motivated and driven to succeed every day
- Strong sense of competition and collaboration
- Must have the ability to work in a strong team environment yet be independently motivated to meet and exceed personal and team goals.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Effectively work in a close team atmosphere
- Most importantly, the drive and motivation to close a deal!
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Able to perform well in stressful situations
- Consistently meet or exceed company objectives
- Effectively use company marketing initiatives to successfully engage new/existing prospects
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Ability to adapt and excel in fast paced, changing market conditions
- Develop and maintain a healthy, clean, accurate and current pipeline which yields a high closing ratio and fast customer turn over.
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Ability to handle customer issues and requirements
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and make decisions
- Quickly and confidently learn new services to promote to prospective new clients
- Ability to sell a full and complete solution to commercial customers.
- Sustain a high level success closure ratio on qualified leads.
- Size and price commercial jobs for customers.
- Follow-up on leads provided by the company in a timely manner (bases on the existing contact strategy)
- Communicate Reliance's unique value proposition.
- Establish relationships with New/existing customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quota.
- Customize technical and financial solutions to meet end-use customer business requirements and secure accounts at a high pace.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Deliver on sales objectives for the entire Reliance commercial suite of solutions and provide sales business advisory expertise.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives.
- A minimum of 60 calls / 2 hours talk time per day.
- Exceed daily, weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Complete and submit sales contracts and credit applications a full and complete manner to facilitate the timely processing of such sales orders.
- Managing leads, opportunities and sales activity within CRM system
- Maintain CRM information at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions in CRM.
- Attend all sales meetings and one on one meetings with the Sales Manager.
- Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, contractors and peers, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the Company.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity and respect.
- Establish rapport and cultivate relationships with customers through the sales cycle that will lead to repeat business and referrals
- Work with Team Members collaboratively and cooperatively to achieve sales goals.
- Work with Operations personnel to properly communicate hand-off details that will allow them to coordinate and manage the installation of equipment as per customer expectations and proposal.
- Deliver a high level of customer service pre and post sales
- Execute on strategies put forth by Sales Managers
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Proven track record in achieving and surpassing sales targets
- College or University Degree in Business or Engineering Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, - Equivalent Experience will be considered
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- 2-3 years previous inside sales experience, working towards achieving monthly sales targets over the phone.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette including listening, understanding and responding skills
- Customer Focused; skilled at interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Deliver a high level of customer service pre and post sales to existing accounts.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A commitment to continued personal and professional growth is important.
- Strong team orientation and driven to achieve sales and corporate goals.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM software a plus
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally .
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process .