The ideal candidate will have experience opening and managing retail stores or kiosks or managing events on a regional or national scale. If you are an experienced Regional or Territory Retail sales manager looking to take your career to the National level while impacting communities nation wide apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manager operations and budgets for time sensitive retail operations
- Opening and managing temporary retail "pop-up" shops
- Hiring, staffing and scheduling a national retail network of Indigenous and non-Indigenous staff (and retail managers)
- Create training programs, sales targets and retail ambassador incentive programs
- Coordinate roll-out schedules at multiple locations simultaneously
- Work closely with a remote logistics manager to execute all operations
- Grow retail sales and experiences year-over-year
Qualifications and Experience
- Retail management and retail-operations experience
- Experience opening and managing retail stores or kiosks
- Experience with merchandizing, implementing 'planograms' and inventory management systems
- Experience creating and executing sales training and incentive programs
- Must be performance drive with a "total commitment to the project" attitude
- Ability to multi-task and be hyper organized with excellent time management skills
- Highly flexible, mature and adaptable to a growing operation
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Offers a fun and unique, open concept office.
Please apply if you have firsthand experience working with in communities or organizations committed to the advancement of Indigenous Peoples in Canada.