carter's inc. Canada, a growing national retailer of children's apparel, requires a Sr. Replenishment Analyst, for our Corporate Head Office located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Planning and Replenishment, the incumbent in this position will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the management of JDA rules, parameters allocation methods and clustering maintenance for all Brand/SBUs
- Provide support for all new store allocations understanding product availability, assortment nuances and changes to ensure new stores open with optimal product assortment and inventory levels to achieve their sales targets
- Support the replenishment manager in ensuring inventory is balanced across stores, considering sales volume, store type, and store capacity.
- Manage weekly/monthly replenishment forecasts to the DC/Store teams to help with work flow planning
- Partner with buyers and planners to determine how much inventory of each item to allocate to stores based upon assortment/planning strategies
- Lead and coordinate discussions on inventory management strategies for area of responsibility
- Determine best allocation strategy to distribute inventory to each store to maximize sales and margins. Execute the allocation of each item weekly/as required.
- Maintain Min/Max in accordance with style strategies
- Effectively plan replenishment requirements for promotions and seasonality
- Partner with buying and planning to participate in initial allocation strategies for each store
- Understanding of all opportunities and challenges of each store to ensure each store is receiving the right replenishment product at the right time
- Improve store turnover and inventory flow
- Make all decisions with Sales Growth and Profit being top of mind
- Successor for Manager Replenishment
- Ongoing communication with business partners
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of replenishment, allocation or planning experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to express ideas, problems, and solutions with clarity