The Landing Group is proud to bring the Greater Toronto Area some of the most exciting restaurant concepts. Our vision begins and ends with great food, great service and great experiences. This goes beyond the building and the fixtures, it means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is chosen and experiences are made with our guests as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
We are actively searching for an Assistant General Manager to join our team at Taylors Landing at the Shops on Don Mills
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience. Your primary focus will be to support the General Manager in managing Restaurant operations to ensure profitability and superior guest experiences and will also be accountable for leading the team in a high volume location.
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development an asset
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a Manager in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
- Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted - no phone calls please
At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.