InLight LED Solutions Inc. (InLight) is an LED lighting retrofit company based in Ontario, serving primarily the southern Ontario market. We specialize in retrofitting industrial, commercial and multi-residential lighting. Our extensive experience and knowledge of LED lighting, the Save on Energy rebate program, and lighting installation allows us to provide our clients a complete turn-key, professional energy saving retrofit experience. InLight offers our clients long term, quality solutions tailor-made to meet their specific needs.
The lighting audit is an essential aspect of our process, a detailed and accurate audit is an imperative that can not be compromised. The position of Energy Auditor/Project Specialist requires an intelligent self starter with ambition to grow with our company. We are looking for someone with experience in the Lighting and Energy Management field, one that can accurately perform detailed audits and work closely with our Sales and Project Management personnel. The candidate will work out of our Bolton office and will have the opportunity to grow and learn all aspects of our business with the potential for personal and career advancements.
Skills and Specifications
- Conducting on site assessments for lighting and controls.
- Educate customers and address questions relating to the design, benefits and advantages of energy efficient lighting systems.
- Assess customer needs, check lighting specifications and take measurements to ensure accurate data capture.
- Collaborate and support sales and internal operations teams in developing customer solutions and strategies.
- Incentive application processing
- Some Project Coordination and management
- Responsible for updating and maintaining our Audit and Proposal software
- Administrative responsibility for a wide range of technical endeavors.
- Prepare contract and tender documents.
- The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of lighting sources, applications and design
- Ability to Read, Draw, and Interpret Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Effective presentation skills
- Post-secondary certificate and/or diploma in Sustainable Energy and Building Technology or equivalent, with at least 2 years of hands on experience in lighting industry.
- Understanding of commercial, industrial, & residential light fixtures, ballasts, lamp-holders, and lamps (CFL, MH, Halogen, HPS, Incandescent, etc.).
- The ideal candidate should be aware of current and upcoming LED Lighting technology
- Detail oriented, comfortable working in the field and interacting with customers daily.
- Able to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask while staying organized with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prepare and interpret conventional CAD designs, drawings and specifications
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and previous experience making technical presentations to small and large audiences.
- G-Driving licence is required
Please see your resume to: email@example.com to apply