We are currently looking for Class 1 Combo Unit/Semi-vac/Tanker Truck Operators to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for safely driving and operating a variety of units. These positions are based in Wainwright but may involve travelling throughout region as required by customer needs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Accommodations and Rotations are negotiable!
- Competitive hourly wages with weekly overtime available!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplies a safe and effective service to our clients;
- Safely drives and operates, but not limited to the following units: water trucks, semi-vac, tankers and combo units;
- Loads, hauls and unloads water or waste;
- Completes all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments;
- Maintains and builds client relationships by providing high levels of customer service;
- May transports hazardous goods.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 driver’s license with a clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Minimum of 1-year experience driving and operating water trucks, semi-vacs or combo units;
- Valid Safety Tickets are an asset (i.e.: First Aid/CPR, Fall Arrest, H2S);
- Ability to drive and operate units in all weather conditions;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.