Our location in Delta is currently looking for experienced Hydro Vac Operators to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for safely operating and driving primarily, but not limited to, Hydro Vac units. This position is based in Delta but may require travel to other locations for project based work as required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages, weekly opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for travel on a regional interprovincial basis
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of employment
- RRSP, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Operates and drives various fleet units, including: hydro vac, and other units as required;
- Supplies a safe and effective service to our client;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Completes all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- May transport hazardous goods.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous Hydro Vac experience considered a strong asset, willing to consider other industrial units (ie. Vacuum, Combo, Heavy Equipment)
- Minimum Class 3Q, Clean 5-year drivers abstract
- Safety Certifications preferred (First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Ability to travel as required by business needs, potential for travel up to 1-2 weeks away from home at a time.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete an online application process.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.