Our Delta, BC location is currently looking for a Hazardous Waste Truck Driver to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe transportation of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility and/or an outside disposal facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wages, weekly opportunity for overtime.
- Light travel, ability to be home most nights!
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of employment
- RRSP, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
• Provides high levels of customer service to new and current customers;
• Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
• Maintains daily logs, trip reports and vehicle inspection reports;
• Maintains and cleans assigned Company equipment.
• Previous hazardous waste related experience strongly preferred;
• Valid Class 1 driver’s license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
• Previous experience operating Vacuum, Tanker, or Van Trailer;
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.