Our Acheson, Alberta (5 Minutes West of West Edmonton) location is currently looking for Long- Haul Van Drivers. This position is responsible for the transportation of supplies and/or hazardous waste to and from various Clean Harbors locations anywhere from British Columbia to Ontario.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Sleeper Cab and Per Diem when travelling!
- Competitive pay for this permanent, full-time position with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits after 30 days;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive unit to and from Clean Harbors sites;
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Responsible for the proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and TDGA Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Responsible for maintaining daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports;
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures;
- Maintain and clean assigned Company equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Class Class 1 license, with a clean 3 year Drivers Abstract;
- Minimum 5 years experience driving experience;
- Regulatory safety tickets considered an asset (example: HAZWOPER (40), TDG, forklift).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.