Our Acheson, AB (West of Edmonton) location is currently looking for Class One Winch Tractor Driver to join the team. This position is based in Acheson, AB but will involve travel throughout Canada and the United States.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Competitive wages, based on skills and experience with overtime opportunities;
- Steady year round employment with a great team environment;
- Full benefits package after 30 days;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Transporting Oil Field Surface Rental Equipment throughout Canada and the United States;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections;
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment;
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 drivers license with a clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Valid passport with the ability to cross-border;
- Previous industry experience required;
- 3+ years winch tractor experience required;
- Valid Safety Tickets: First Aid, CSTS, H2S;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a safety focused environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.