Based in Leduc, our Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (On-Road) is responsible for performing maintenance, inspections and repairs on our fleet of company light duty trucks, heavy duty trucks and equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Ensures that all equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs, (i.e.: uses chock blocks and jack stands);
- Corrects all equipment deficiencies and performs preventative maintenance tasks on company vehicles and equipment;
- Performs thorough inspections of equipment and identifies required repairs;
- Performs routine and specific maintenance tasks;
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs equipment and light and heavy duty vehicles;
- Disassembles, inspects and replaces worn or broken parts;
- Fits and adjusts new or repaired parts;
- Performs CVIP inspections as required;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking Preventative Maintenance schedules;
- Fills out and submits all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensures the shop area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (On-Road) certification;
- 2-years’ experience working as a Heavy Equipment Technician (On-Road);
- CVIP certified or willing to obtain;
- Previous experience quoting jobs preferred;
- Class 5 drivers’ license with clean 5-year driver’s abstract.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.