Our Clairmont, AB location is currently looking for Energy Services Labourers to join the team. These positions are responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of maintenance and service is provided while addressing client service concerns relating to equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Washes surface rental equipment (i.e.: centrifuges, high wall shale bins, low wall shale bins, etc.);
- Assists with the set-up of shacks and mobile camp wastewater sites;
- Assists with the mobilization and maintenance of assets in the field;
- Assists with the tear-out of all assets and equipment at the completion of the project;
- Completes all documentation required for the work being performed (i.e.: Job Safety Assessments, work orders, inspection checklists, etc.);
- Hot shots parts as required;
- Maintains and operates any assigned vehicle in accordance with Clean Harbors policies and procedures.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean 5 year driver’s abstract;
- Valid H2S Alive and First Aid safety certificates are preferred;
- Good mechanical background with troubleshooting skills is an asset;
- Excellent attention to detail and well developed organizational skills;
- Ability to work successfully with a team in a safety conscious environment;
- Ability to work long hours away from home in remote locations.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.