Our Ste. Catherine, QC location is currently looking for Truck and Trailer Mechanic to join our team. Our mechanics are responsible for performing a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on a fleet of trucks including Tractor Trailers and Vacuum Trucks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Monday to Friday shop based position
- Competitive wages - $27.73
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues;
- Preform all required maintenance and repairs on various types of trucks and equipment, including preventative maintenance and day-to-day repairs;
- Preform equipment inspections; and
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork, such as work orders and estimates.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Heavy Duty Equipment certification required;
- Previous experience working as a Heavy Duty Mechanic;
- Bilingualism is an asset; and
- Minimum of a Class 5 license with a clean 5-year drivers’ abstract.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.