As one of Canada's premier construction industry suppliers, Central Fairbank Lumber is a one-of-a kind hardware store and lumber yard. We manufacture on site the finest and most complete range of wood mouldings and pre-hung doors and have affiliate companies that manufacture roof trusses, stairs and windows. We have a retail store on site to attend to our valued customer’s needs.
With a reputation for quality products and exceptional service to our customers, we are looking to expand our team. Come join our team with great benefits (group health and dental benefits and a pension plan), stability in employment and great working hours. Our retail staff's work schedule is Monday to Friday, alternating Saturdays, and we are closed on Sundays.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Concord, Ontario (Steeles and Dufferin area)
- Serve as the company’s representative in providing the highest quality of care and dedication to its customers’ needs
- Provide friendly customer service
- Ability to confidently explain the products available and assist the customer in choosing what best fits their needs
- Foster long term relationships with customers by showing them the respect and attention they deserve
- Show enthusiasm for our customer’s projects and offer product suggestions that may assist them
- Answer customer’s questions in a manner that matches the customer’s knowledge/experience
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Abide by the policies and procedures established by Central Fairbank Lumber and adhere to its safety practices.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail or related industry
- Knowledge and/or experience with the construction industry/projects as asset.
- Sales driven and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and handle several different priorities at once.
- Technically able to use a point of sale (POS) system
Thank you for your interest in Central Fairbank Lumber. Only those candidates that best match the requirements of the position will be contacted. Accommodation for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org