Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is a uniquely focused company with proven expertise in providing customized in-warehouse events for Costco Wholesale clubs. Since our inception in 1988, we have been influencing Costco members’ buying decisions by building consumer awareness and trust for a variety of products.Our mission is to provide high-quality product events and marketing services to Costco Wholesale vendors, with the intent of improving sales through promoting product trial in a friendly, professional style. As the in-house event company for Costco Wholesale. Our intention is to create lasting member awareness that will increase sales not just during the event but for months to follow.
Have you ever been to Costco and received a free sample? If so, it's likely come from one of our employees. For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for its awesome free samples.
If you have worked in food services, the retail industry or customer service and like interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Product Demonstrator.
The part-time Product Demonstrator position requires you to prepare and demonstrate both food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members. You must be able to positively engage members to promote and increase the sales of products.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
- Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends
- Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be fluent in French and English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associates joining CDS/Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening.