Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our sales team. As an Account Executive, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ solutions at automotive dealerships within your territory. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current customers as well as finding new accounts. In addition, you will drive market share growth and show how our suite of solutions can help car dealerships deliver superior results.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- Selling Reynolds’ software products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieving designated quotas
- Product demonstrations to clients
- Generating proposals and negotiating final agreements
- 5+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Ability to travel up 75%
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Strong team player with persuasive communication skills and selling style
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company car for both business and personal use.
- Home office equipment including phone and tablet
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.