Mosaic is a Canadian owned, private home care company. We provide medical and non-medical support services to people of all ages and needs in the community. We have three community resource centres within the Greater-Toronto-Area; where people can stop in to pick up free resource information and take a moment to have a cup of coffee or tea while they browse. We can help people to navigate the healthcare system; which can sometimes be overwhelming and confusing, especially in the midst of a family crisis.
At Mosaic, we expect the "best of the best" to join our team. We want dynamic, energetic and motivated people to work with us. Our dedicated team will deliver excellent customer service; that is personable and empathic towards those whom we serve. We have a genuine passion to help others and this can only be achieved by working together towards the same goal. We are not only a team - we are a family!
*Please ensure to quote the Job Number when applying. Thank you.
Do you take pride in your high standards of care, your empathy and professionalism? Do you believe that home care should address the needs of the whole person, that care is much more than just completing a set of personal support tasks?
Do you want to work for an organisation that shares your high standards, that is recognised for its innovation in home care service provision, that is community focused, that believes we should all be working together as one for the greater good of the person in need of care?
If the answer is yes to all the above we would be proud to have you represent our company, our joint values and beliefs to the community we live in.
At Mosaic we believe that our caregivers also need the best possible support. Our client services team is here to support you in your work, to listen to your needs, to problem solve with you, to provide you with the necessary training and tools to deliver Mosaic’s higher standards of its award winning person centered care services.
Mosaic Home Care & Community Resource Centres is recognized as a best practice leader in homecare services and for the way it addresses human values and social and community interaction. It is a recipient of the Gold Medal of The European Society for Person Centered Healthcare for its Person Centered, Community Focused Model of Care. Training on our person centered care framework, “The Meaning of Me®”, will be provided.
Before contacting us, please take the time to find out more about our company, our services, our staff and our standards by visiting our website www.mosaichomecare.com and our community blog www.janesgtacafe.ca.
Client Services Coordinator - Permanent Part Time 17 hours per week (Saturday & Sunday PM Shifts)
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for providing and handling care to clients. He/she will also be responsible for maintaining confidential client and employee files. He/she will oversee and ensure that the care being provided is appropriate, caring and respectful.
Permanent Part Time - 17 hours per week
8.5 hours per shift (Saturday & Sunday - alternating weekends)
3:00pm – 12 midnight
2 days per every other week
Working from home (Home office) after completion of 4 weeks of full time training in our Corporate Office (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate client care & assignment of staff
- Ensure that the care that is being provided meets all relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Maintain knowledge of all services offered
- Keep current with program updates and changes
- Hiring employees and ensure that employees are trained to administer the required care and that all employee requirements are complete and up-to-date
- Assist in the training and orientation of new staff and act as a positive role model and resource
- Evaluates client needs and develops short-term plans to meet such needs
- Maintain a detailed, current, accurate and confidential client reporting system
- Maintain and update client files with respect to Care Planning, referrals, health issues and other pertinent information as it relates to the client
- Document important conversations, changes, updates, and significant incidents
- Communicate with employees through mail-merges (i.e. schedules, company updates, policy updates, etc.)
- Determine the needs of members and their families, through consultation and constant communication. Adjust care and recommendations as needed
- Communicate changes and updates with all members of the team
- Provide daily "hand-over" reports, including completed duties and any open action items that were not completed during the work day
- Handle service enquiries (request for care, service or community resources)
- Data entry (i.e. new members, employees, file updates, community contacts, etc.)
- Process Telephony errors
- General administration/ human resources duties
- May include travel within the GTA or York Region
- Sundry duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completion of high school is required
- College or university level degree (an asset)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Attention to detail (Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks)
- Dependability (job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations)
- Experience in using a scheduling program is an asset
- Proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Critical thinking skills required
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Three (3) professional references
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Internet connection
- Reliable computer
Defined as 17 hours per week – Permanent Part-Time (Saturday & Sunday)
3:00pm – 12 midnight
2 days per every other week
Working from home after completion of 4 weeks of full time training in our Corporate Office (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
- Equipment provided by employer: Laptop, phone, printer, shredder, organizers
- Laptop and phone require a "wired' connection to home user's router vs wifi connectivity
NOTICE: A $250 retainer deposit will be required to receive company property
(deposit will be returned at the time of separation from Mosaic Home Care Ltd.)
- At peak times the workload can be demanding
- Fast paced environment
- May be required to travel to client’s residence to conduct employee introductions
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by using the APPLY NOW button and sending us your resume and cover letter.
Please quote the Job Number CSC17P when applying.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in working with Mosaic Home Care Services & Community Resource Centres.
**Please click on our Mosaic On-Line Application Form: