BlackTrax Technical Sales Representative
BlackTrax Technical Sales Representative for an Entertainment Technology Company
Who We Are
Established in 1994, Toronto Canadian-based software and hardware developer, CAST Software celebrates its 23rd year in the entertainment and events market place.
We are a fast-growing solution’s based company that builds highly intuitive products for use in the entertainment and sports market place. Located just west of High Park in Toronto we pride ourselves on our sense of community and comradery within the company! We have a highly established presence in the market place through our successes, loyal customer base and high exposure projects such as the Super Bowl, Eurovision, Marvel Universe Live and much more.
We are looking for the next generation of engaging and passionate people that thrive on solving problems, working under tight timelines and ensuring successful execution. If you are someone who is looking for a long-term job commitment with the opportunity to show off your passion and grow your skills, travel and be involved in some of the largest entertainment projects in the world then you are the person we’ve been dreaming of!
About the Job
The Technical Sales Representative will be in control of their client base as they drive sales and grow client relationships across multiple industries including new and unexplored industries such as television and broadcasting, 3D spatial audio, and robotics. BlackTrax is looking for someone who will not only leverage their knowledge and skills of the industries and the technology but also someone who can see the larger picture and utilize their creativity in order to help the client achieve new and innovative results.
Being in the front lines will position you to provide feedback to management and the product managers regarding the product, how it is received in the market place and what changes are needed to support the continual growth of the product. The Technical Sales Representative will ensure that they deliver the best experiences to our clients and convert them into loyal and repeat customers. The Role will encompass selling as well as providing occasional low level technical support, demonstrations, and installations for various clients.
What your Role Entails
- Pipeline management is a big part of the role as you will need to understand where and when your next sale is
- The role will be quota driven with a reasonable ramp up period
- Provide training to end users on how to install, calibrate, configure, and maintain the system
- Sales Demos aimed at acquiring new customers and/or signing up new rental partners or dealers
- Prepare to be client-facing for a majority of your role as you negotiate sales deals, represent the company at various international tradeshows and exhibitions, and assist with technical issues as they arise onsite
- University degree
- Preferred experience in the entertainment technology space
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a technical capacity
- Experienced in managing customer relationships and providing low to mid-level technical support
- Fluent in English with proven oral and written communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Fluency and proficiency in an additional language is an asset
- Ability to thrive in a diverse, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex, or ambiguous
- Ability to evaluate clients’ learning needs and develop applicable plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels within and outside the organization
- Excellent time management and workload organization skills
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and able to work towards set goals and objectives without close supervision
- Proven initiative to drive projects forward to attain high client satisfaction
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required 25-50% of the time
CAST is located at:
35 Ripley Avenue, Suite 1
Please send your questions and resume to HR@cast-soft.com. We will reply only to those candidates who have been shortlisted for the position.