Commissionaires Ottawa is an industry leader in the provision of trusted security solutions and are recognized as a respected employer of choice.
Employing over 3,800 people, we are a not-for-profit organization and the largest provider of security services to government and private sector clients. Our mission is to provide security services that exceed our client’s expectations by deploying the very best, disciplined, experienced and trained security professionals.
Commissionaires - Windsor Regional is seeking candidates to fill three (3) security guard positions located in Windsor, ON.
- Hold a valid Ontario Guard License
- Speak, read & write fluently in English
- Be able to demonstrate intermediate computer skills
- Possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Hold a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Speak, read & write fluently in French (asset)
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Access control, including verifying ID passes, issuing temporary and visitor passes
- Conducting interior and exterior foot patrols
- Detecting safety violations
- Traveling between client sites within a specific geographical area to provide security services
The successful candidate must have ability in:
- Maintaining confidential information and demonstrating discretion
- Providing excellent customer service to the public
- Being reliable and working independently with minimum direction / supervision and as a member of a team
The chosen candidate will have:
- Police Foundations certificate or diploma (completed or in process) or equivalent experience
- Smart Serve qualifications or the ability to obtain
Commissionaires Ottawa - Windsor Regional offers:
- Competitive wages
- Health / Dental Benefits
- Uniforms free of cost
- Opportunity for advancement
Commissionaires Ottawa are looking for people:
Able to work all shifts (nights, evenings, weekends)
In accordance with our mandate, priority will be given to candidates with previous Military experience, RCMP or other policing experience; however, all qualified applicants will be considered.
Commissionaires Ottawa is an equal opportunity employer and offers accommodations for individuals that require it, upon request, throughout the recruitment process.