The Kraus Group is one of the largest integrated carpet and flooring manufacturers and distributors in North America with facilities throughout Canada and the USA and is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager to join our team in the GTA West.
This position fulfills the role of key contact to customers within their region. The Territory Manager will create and develop sales and manage the customer needs as it they relate to sales. Facilitating communication to all areas within the company is essential in looking after the customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and organize a customer call schedule
- Promote all products to applicable accounts
- Train retail sales people in customer locations on product knowledge and selling techniques for all products
- Present new products in Product Knowledge seminars to customers
- Identify new selling opportunities for customers
- Update and maintain all samples in customer locations for the merchandising platforms
- Consult with customers on company initiatives and industry updates
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, or related experience
- Sales experience in the Floorcovering Industry, considered an asset
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in a similar environment, with proven selling and closing skills
- Mobile computing, MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to maintain accurate contact and project database.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate a business orientated attitude; able to work independently and take initiative and also capable of taking direction successfully
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel
To Apply, please send your confidential application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our website at www.krausflooring.com
The Kraus Group of Companies embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation need known to Kraus. We welcome application from all qualified persons.