Casual Part Time
Hours: 12 hours, Days/Nights/Weekends
The Unit Clerk is a member of the team who works under the direct supervision of the Manager/Team Leader or delegate in performing clerical, receptionist and communication duties on the unit.
- Minimum grade 12
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills in dealing with the public and medical staff
- Medical terminology
- Demonstrated keyboarding skills – 40 words per minute
- Computer experience - order entry
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal
- Analysis / problem assessment
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.