Swoop's vision is simple - make travel affordable, easy, and accessible to all Canadian travellers. We do this by keeping costs low, passing the savings on to our travelers and offering an unbundled service that enables a customized experience. We are a small company doing big things, where everyone plays an integral role in our success.
Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced, start-up environment changing the landscape of air travel in Canada? Then think Swoop.
- Showcase Innovative problem solving and overall mastery of Swoop’s tools and resources.
- Effectively research and guide Swoop Airports and Contact Centre agents through decision making
- Facilitate solutions that Airports or Contact Centre Agents are unable to complete in New Skies
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support to internal teams including Contact Centre and Airports
- Provide Airports with identification and entrance requirement support for trans-border and International flights & additional consultation on exceptions to Timatic
- Monitor, identify and respond to all irregular operations (IROPs) that impact Traveller experience
- In conjunction with other stakeholders including Airports and OCC, Develop, and implement Traveller re-accommodation plans during IROPs to preserve the Swoop Traveler experience and operational performance
- Coordinate IROP Traveller services such as meal vouchers, hotel, ground transportation and alternate carriers when required
- Process and resolve credit card discrepancies
- Identify root cause to trends/issues and communicate recommendations for changes and enhancements
- Create, prepare, and edit formal written responses to Traveller feedback presented to Swoop via social media channels and e-mail
- Call out to Travellers who have requested phone call for follow up and resolution
- Notify Travellers of delay and cancellation information
- Triage/resolve baggage issues/inquiries from Travellers and coordinate escalation as required
- Central Support agents will be regularly required to take calls in our contact center
- Ad hoc duties as assigned to support our evolving business.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- An eagerness to learn and help others grow
- Strong decision making and analytical skills with proven experience managing conflict with internal and external guests
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional Traveller experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and solve complex operational and Traveller service problems under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to be effective when working independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate Navitaire Open Skies experience an asset
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work shift work to support the hours of operation required for Central Support
- Experience with Sabre Movement Control an asset
- Previous experience in a contact center or support desk environment an asset
- Previous experience with an airline or travel agent an asset
- Ability to work shift work is essential
- A competitive compensation package including base salary, benefits and incentives will be provided.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about what you do and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations - you'll fit right in here. Swoop is looking for go-getters who are eager to be part of our journey in building Canada’s best ultra-low cost airline. Our workforce is diverse and inclusive of everyone’s unique skills, perspectives, and experiences to get the job done, and do so safely! If you think you have what it takes, apply while these opportunities are still available.