Our company works a little differently than most offices. We believe in coaching all of our people from the group level up; giving individuals the opportunity they deserve based on results, work ethic, and attitude as oppose to experience.
Over the past years, we have had tremendous success in developing people with no prior industry experience into remarkable customer service representatives, and are now looking to give 5+ individuals the same opportunity.
Entry Level Customer Service Associate:
- Expanding customer acquisition for specific campaigns and hitting KPI targets
- Working within a top performing customer service team
- Face to face presentation and post sales customer service
- Build brand awareness for specific Clients
- Participate in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development
Many successful members of our team have come various backgrounds including sales, marketing, retail, hospitality and customer service, and transferred their skills into this more rewarding opportunity. For individuals interested in career advancement opportunities, we are also looking to develop and promote customer service experts into our management team.
- Assist in coaching and developing a customer service team
- Liaising with client suppliers and administrative team
- Driving client profitability
- To recruit, train and develop new customer service representatives
- Conducting product coaching sessions and team building activities
- Conducting team meetings and manage client campaign
- A recent Collage/University graduate (Bachelors of Business, Communications, Administrative, Marketing, Economics, Sociology)
- A team player, who is motivated, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Candidate with no prior criminal convection, over the age of 18 and a valid working permit (if applicable)
- Able to start within 1-2 weeks
To apply, click “Apply Now” or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID # WSC35.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will be calling successful candidates within 1-2 days.