Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
Client ID: 244975
On behalf of our client in the Healthcare industry, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a Training Coordinator
• With an eye to an overall strategic training plan, the successful candidate will consult and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to review current training programs for efficacy and flow.
• This position will also perform an analysis of current training methods and resources, and then provide recommendations for creating flexible learning solutions appropriate and fit for the system users.
• Using knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles:
• Updating training materials for visual consistency and formatting
• Creating dynamic, engaging, and interactive face-to-face, blended learning, and online training courses.
• Consultation on computer-based training and online education development and approach
• Formatting of current and new training material and resources
• Consultation on training strategies and recommendation for mechanisms of delivery (i.e. in person, online, material)
• Curriculum development and guidance
• Change management with regards to training multidisciplinary clinical end-users
We request explicit references to previous work to support the skills and capabilities of the proponents
• Experience in curriculum design, development, and strategy for classroom-based, online, and blended-learning delivery;
• Experience in implementing projects and educating adults individually, in small groups, or in a classroom setting,
• Experience in a health care setting preferred;
• Experience using Adobe Captivate, or an equivalent computer-based training software;
• Knowledge of competency-based curriculum and assessment design approach;
• Experience in education and training delivery evaluation;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Education, or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience in Profile aEMR an asset, but not required;
Training Coordinator Start Date:
January 2, 2018
June 30, 2018