Territory Sales Representative
AUTONUM FINANCING SOLUTIONS TO CONSUMERS INC. - Winnipeg, MANITOBA
AUTONUM FINANCING SOLUTIONS TO CONSUMERS INC.
Autonum Capital Inc. is seeking to hire a qualified Territory agent to increase our expanding dealer base as we continue our rapid growth. As the successful candidate, you are a sales driven and detail oriented individual that understands sales processes and priorities. You know how to sell intangibles, and as hunter you will drive revenues in your territory. You have a proven track record of successfully closing new accounts and maintaining relationships.
- Meet with car dealerships within an assigned territory to offer our financing solutions and extended warranties to their customers.
- Maintain and grow current accounts while increasing the territory dealer base.
- Effective cold calling and follow up with new and used car dealerships.
- Effective networking, developing new opportunities, converting potential customers into active accounts.
- Promote various company products and services as directed.
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in sales, prospecting and cold calling.
- Experience in the automotive or financial services industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. (French is an asset)
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, etc.) a must.
- General working knowledge of a CRM. i.e.: Salesforce
- Business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques.
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting and planning, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform without direct supervision.
- Laptop computer required.
- Requires working from a home office situation, with access to internet.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required.
- Travel to client locations within assigned territory.
- The position provides a base salary and commissions in a performance driven structure.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Autonum Capital Inc. is an equal opportunity Canadian employer that welcomes a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time