Calea is Canada’s leader in the provision of products and services that safely and reliably support community-based infusion therapy, advanced wound care, and the need for general medical supplies.
We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their caregivers, and home care programs across the country. Calea supports patient care provided by several of Ontario’s largest Local Health Integration Networks’ (LHINs) Home and Community Care services. Our customers also include Regional Health Authorities.
Our people, experience, systems, and facilities make us a trusted partner in delivering innovative, cost-effective, patient-focused care that preserves independence and enhances quality of life. With over 280 employees and pharmacy locations in four provinces, Calea is committed to continually advancing the delivery of safe, high-quality community care.
Join a team that makes a difference! Come grow with us!
We are currently seeking a contract Warehouse Associate (approximately 18 months) to work at our Mississauga location – 2785 Skymark Ave.
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm, with flexibility to provide coverage on evenings/weekends when required.
Responsible for the efficient picking, checking, and packing of all customer orders. Picks and stages all supplies as outlined on the worksheets; scans worksheets prior to picking and labeling of all completed packages. The Warehouse Associate also assists with receiving, and performs other duties such as general housekeeping, inventory checks and quality assurance checks. The work is performed according to set practices and procedures and is of a routine nature.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Excellent organizational skills required with the ability to work well independently under short time constraints
- Strong attention to detail required
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of computer applications required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and able to bend/lift 5-30lbs multiple times throughout entire shift
- Clean criminal background check required (to be completed by Calea). Must be clear of any convictions regardless of content or quantity.
- Safety shoes required.
If you are interested and qualified, we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line ‘Contract Warehouse Associate, Mississauga’.
If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment process