ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services,interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The tenure of this position acts as a liaison with Third Party Partners. His responsibilities include customer service, payment processing, account creation and reporting to ensure compliance with timelines, corporate standards and key performance indicators are being achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily operational support to third parties including the use of the ERP
- Provide the support necessary to standardize the accounts that do not meet the program criteria and do not respect the installation conditions
- Provide reports as required
- Coordinate requests for payments received on a daily basis and ensure their payment
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings and provide constructive solutions for business need
- Perform any other task inherent to the function and / or at the request of the immediate supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook an asset
- Good communication skills
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office, SBN)
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.