To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: HVAC Client Service Rep (Full Time Admin)
Location: Saulte Ste. Marie
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016!
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance - it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our "Better is Better" culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Click here to discover why our Team Members are Proud to be Reliance - and why you will be too.
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America's largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada's largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Process sales warranty, process rental HVAC data entry, process deletions, process builder orders and deliveries, process parts and equipment orders, receive parts and equipment, respond to and process receivables, process warranty claims, process invoices, process inventory, complete exception handling, open order investigation and process any payables for one or multiple core locations.
- Provide any reporting and other administrative support as directed by Administration Manager that may not be listed.
- Provide warehouse support when needed
- Experience in an administration role, preferably in a customer service environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to follow a task through to completion
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Related experience in the HVAC industry would be considered an asset
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.