For over 30 years Skybridge Americas has been a trusted solutions provider to its customers, their brands and their consumers. Skybridge Americas is dedicated to transforming the contact center from a cost center to a revenue center through:
- Processes that deliver timely program implementation with a commitment to program quality and business results.
- Custom, multi-modal capabilities that ensure communication via the most effective channel; voice, email, chat, SMS, social media and IVR.
- Technology that ensures compliance, drives efficiency and enables the highest quality interaction with every contact.
Review our global open positions at Skybridge Employment Opportuntiies
Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team in January! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office.
What you need to get started working from home in our next training class:
- Home Computer/Desktop with Windows Operating System (OS) - Mac/Apple computers and OS not supported
- USB Headset for use with your computer
- High Speed internet connection wired to the computer
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise
- Review our full Systems Requirements HERE to ensure compliance.
Skybridge offers great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Pay increases at 6 months and annually from start date
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
- Convenience of working out of your home!
What are the responsibilities?
- Answer incoming calls/e-mails/voicemails, respond to customer questions / complaints / program inquiries; ensure all inquiries are handled and documented per the program protocol in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Accurate data entry in consumer database per the program requirements
- Friendly and professional customer service in all customer and co-worker interactions
- Be on time and a team player to meet the customer needs
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Other support as required
- Minimum of some High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience/education;
- Meet and maintain the home office Skybridge Americas Technical Requirements
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet and other computer programs with ease;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear, speak, and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.