Position: Part-time Clerks
Store: Joe's nofrills
Location: 519 Korah Road
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posting Closes: February 2, 2018
We offer comprehensive training, flexibility, and can guarantee 24 hours per week if open availability.
- Must be available days/ evenings/ weekends
- Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
- Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
- Ensure proper product rotation as required
- Ensure pricing integrity
- Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
- Maintaining product displays
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
- The ability to meet the needs and demands of customers in a friendly, fast and efficient manner
- The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
- Ability to work with minimal functional direction
- Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
- Available to work varying shifts if needed
- Previous retail and/or grocery experience an asset
At Joe's nofrills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation. Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.