CASHIERS, COOKS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, LATE NIGHT SUNDAY to THURSDAY – HIGHGATE McDonald’s Restaurant
Starting Wage - $12.00/hr.
WE'VE GOT A JOB FOR ALL TASTES!
McDonald's is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our great food but also for our incredible people and right now we’re looking for more of them! People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits. People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you!
We have flexible schedules with a variety of shifts through the day and night. These roles have both FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available.
Why should you apply?
- You have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- You enjoy multitasking and working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- You are positive, friendly and social with guests and team members
- You are energetic and have a strong work ethic within a team environment
- You pay attention to details and accuracy
- You are motivated to provide great service and are sales oriented
- You have previous experience in a customer service role
- You are reliable and have the ability to work flexible hours
What’s in it for you?
- A fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbors, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
- Good verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay – apply today! Send us your resume OR visit us in person to drop off your resume today! We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!