Our company is specializing in import/export of Aluminum products. In accordance with our expansion, we are now recruiting Accounting bookkeeper for our office in Montreal.
- Prepare bank loan reporting documents.
- Prepare account receivable data and recommend effective resolutions.
- Prepare account and financial documents for bank loan request.
- Import and export trading financial management such as regular letter of credit, standby letter of credit management.
- Inventory management back up and inventory receiving and report back up.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Other tasks assigned by his or her supervisor.
- An accounting Post-secondary education in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year of AR and Inventory management relevant experience and responsibility with a full set of accounting records or an accounting diploma, or equivalent
- Strong International business trading financial knowledge with good communicate skill with financial institution
- Possess good understanding of accounting principles and possess basic accounting skills
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of accounting software, Acomba, Sage or ERP system, GP
- Speak French and English and Mandarin
- Quick learning capacity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional manner and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org